Sorry, this job has expired.
We are now hiring a Forklift Operator to receive, store, and distribute products in refrigerated and/or frozen rooms within a warehouse.
Starting pay is $15.75 and up.
As a Forklift Operator you will:
• Read shipping order and/or picking order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Position forks and/or other lifting devices under or over loaded pallets and transport same to designated warehouse areas and/or storage racks by operating electric-powered forklifts or electric-powered hand-trucks.
• Load and/or unload product items and other materials onto and off pallets, skids, or lifting devices.
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code.
• Mark materials with identifying information.
• Lift, count, sort, and place product items on pallets according to order fill instructions or special requirements.
• Prepare and record order fill tickets and truck logs (load sheets) in accordance with company standards.
• Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
• Weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we're the people who make it possible. Because your better drives us to seek out the best and brightest in the industry, work with the finest companies in their fields, and place the best talent in the marketplace. Isn't it time for something better? Apply now with Elwood Staffing!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.